- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- Code42 Wins Golden Bridge Award for CrashPlan Enterprise Endpoint Backup Posted on October 30, 2013
- Asigra Cloud Backup Connector Appliance Now Shipping in Volume Posted on October 29, 2013
- Panda Cloud Drive Adds Backup for BlackBerry Devices Posted on October 25, 2013
- Gillware Online Backup Is Proud to Partner with iPatientCare Posted on October 24, 2013
- Vizant Technologies Doubles Server Backup Performance with Zetta.net's Cloud Platform Posted on October 23, 2013
Panda Cloud Drive Adds Backup for BlackBerry Devices
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) October 25, 2013 - Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced that Panda Cloud Drive is now available for BlackBerry platforms, complementing existing support for Windows, Android and iOS.
Panda Cloud Drive is a data backup, sync and share tool available exclusively to users of Panda Gold Protection, a cross-platform security suite that provides 20 GB of secure cloud storage for accessing, syncing and sharing photos, videos and documents online across multiple devices (PC, Mac, iOS, Android). Premium service 24x7 and a free-of-charge disinfection service is also available as part of the service.
Additionally, Panda Gold Protection allows users to back up essential system files, important documents and valuable data like digital pictures, music and contact lists.
“Panda Gold Protection is much more than a cross-platform security suite, as it offers far more services and support to users, who can keep their valuable data always at hand on any device,” said Hervé Lambert, Retail Product Marketing Manager at Panda Security.
Panda Security users can now enjoy all the features of Panda Gold Protection on BlackBerry as well, thanks to Panda Cloud Drive’s compatibility with this platform. In short, with Panda Cloud Drive, BlackBerry users can:
Store, share and sync files
Back up and restore phone contacts (iPhone, BlackBerry, smartphone)
Automatically back up all photos on all their devices (smartphones, tablets, PC, Mac)
Sync files and documents (photos and videos) across all major platforms (Windows, iOS, Android and BlackBerry) and devices (smartphones, tablets, PC)
Share files securely
Manage synchronized documents and devices
Publish photos on social media with a single click
Additionally, Panda Gold Protection includes a “PC Rescue Kit” that allows users to boot their PCs in safe mode and disinfect them in critical or emergency situations, and even share it with other users to help them clean their computers.
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the world. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 80 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain.
Panda Security collaborates with The Stella Project, a program aimed at promoting the incorporation into the community and workplace of people with Down syndrome and other intellectual disabilities, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy. For more information, please visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/.