- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- CA ARCserve Backup Wins VirtualizationAdmin.com Readers' Choice Award Posted on May 24, 2013
- VaultLogix Enables RMM Monitoring Cloud Backup, Recovery Through Continuum Posted on May 23, 2013
- BUMI Launches New HIPAA Secure Backup Service Posted on May 22, 2013
- SOS Online Backup Adds Distribution Program Managed by Central Web-Based Dasboard Posted on May 21, 2013
- Cloud Backup Firm VaultLogix Has Free Trial of MobilePlus Service Posted on May 15, 2013
KineticD First to Certify SMB Cloud Backup Portfolio for Windows 8 Platform
TORONTO - KineticD(TM), known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced that it is the first in its class to certify its cloud backup portfolio, KineticCloud, for the Windows 8 platform, providing its customers with the capability to upgrade faster and more efficiently.
SMBs, system integrators, value added resellers (VARs) and white-label partners alike rely on KineticD for the latest technology that allows for easy integration and support of new major Windows platform releases for PCs, laptops and servers.
"KineticD leads the charge when it comes to providing our customers with the best possible portfolio for backing up data to the cloud," said Jamie Brenzel, CEO of KineticD. "Windows certification assures our customers, and theirs, that the software has been tested and runs efficiently without conflicts in the newest Windows environments. We are proud to be first in the cloud backup industry to deliver this level of confidence to such a wide variety of customers."
As experts in advanced integration of Windows environments in the cloud backup industry, KineticD continues to stay ahead of the curve through innovation and certification. This certification is designed for SMBs expecting to deploy Windows 8 on desktops and servers, VARs looking to position Windows 8 within their own customer base and white-label partners preparing for Windows 8.
"As technical support and network specialists, our team depends on solutions that aid us in quickly integrating Windows 8 into existing customer infrastructures," said Paris Evangelou, president of PegMicro. "KineticD's Microsoft Certification provides us with the assurance that we will spend less time on existing processes, freeing up our technicians to answer everyday user questions thus reducing deployment costs and increasing customer satisfaction."
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kineticd
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/kineticd
KineticD, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud(TM) Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com