- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- Code42 Wins Golden Bridge Award for CrashPlan Enterprise Endpoint Backup Posted on October 30, 2013
- Asigra Cloud Backup Connector Appliance Now Shipping in Volume Posted on October 29, 2013
- Panda Cloud Drive Adds Backup for BlackBerry Devices Posted on October 25, 2013
- Gillware Online Backup Is Proud to Partner with iPatientCare Posted on October 24, 2013
- Vizant Technologies Doubles Server Backup Performance with Zetta.net's Cloud Platform Posted on October 23, 2013
KineticD Adds Turnkey Cloud Backup Website for Resellers
TORONTO, Dec. 4, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced a new innovative channel enablement program available for its reseller partners who are looking to develop new revenue streams through online backup offerings. The new program provides resellers with a turnkey microsite that allows them to market cloud backup and data recovery services to their customer base immediately after signing up with KineticD's partner program.
The cloud market will reach $270 billion by 2020, according to Market Research Media. Aberdeen Group recently reported that 48 percent of mid-sized businesses and 38 percent of small businesses have taken the initiative to move their data to the cloud with the main business driver behind cloud initiatives being disaster recovery or backup.
KineticD provides the latest data backup and recovery technology, specifically designed to ensure optimized data protection for PCs, Macs, servers and databases. KineticD's patented, award winning offering completely automates tedious administrative tasks by simplifying management of backup software and schedules across all systems and business locations. Now with KineticD's microsite, resellers are able to market this offer to their customers without having to design or host a website. As always, KineticD's reseller program requires no minimum commitment or upfront investments and provides a minimum 20 percent margin to even the smallest reseller.
Branded Microsite Program Includes:
* A dedicated link that can be easily integrated into the reseller's website, providing access to proven sales tools, including marketing information, success stories and product features
* A secure sign up portal and unique personal ID number that immediately credits the reseller's account
* A dedicated subdomain that features the reseller's logo clearly displayed at the top of every page
* "Call Us" and "Email Us" links posted on each page lead directly to the reseller's contact page and email address respectively, providing the reseller's customers with seamless access to content
* Safe checkout process that is SSL-certified and McAfee secured
* Microsite is fully hosted by KineticD and is a free service to participating resellers
Jamie Brenzel, CEO, KineticD, said:
"Cloud backup is business essential for companies large and small and this represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity for channel partners. We developed this comprehensive program in collaboration with our partners to assist them in their sales and marketing efforts. By utilizing KineticD's leading technology, our reseller partners are able to deliver reliable, scalable and feature-rich value added services to their customers, maximizing profitability."
Chris Engler, Owner, Engler IT said:
"Our customers are asking for help with cloud backup and data recovery services. Now, with KineticD's microsite, we have an amazing resource that works as an Information Center while doubling as a dedicated landing page that makes customer sign-ups easy and seamless."
Social Media Destinations:
KineticD™, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud™ Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com/
About Engler IT
Engler Information Technologies (EIT) is a state-of-the art IT service that provides small businesses with everything an in-house IT department would have, but with none of the overhead at a fraction of the cost. For more information visit www.myitiseasy.com