- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- VaultLogix Enables RMM Monitoring Cloud Backup, Recovery Through Continuum Posted on May 23, 2013
- BUMI Launches New HIPAA Secure Backup Service Posted on May 22, 2013
- SOS Online Backup Adds Distribution Program Managed by Central Web-Based Dasboard Posted on May 21, 2013
- Cloud Backup Firm VaultLogix Has Free Trial of MobilePlus Service Posted on May 15, 2013
- Backup That Adds New Platform for Unlimited File Storage and Music Streaming Posted on May 14, 2013
FilesAnywhere Introduces Redesigned User Interface
Bedford, Texas (PRWEB) July 12, 2012- The new interface incorporates the core functions of the classic version, such as bulk uploads, and the ability to send, share, and receive files via a simple link enhanced with a sleek new visual design, tabbed navigation, selectable views, a new profile menu, and upgraded features such as drag-and-drop uploads. Users can also look forward to many more upcoming improvements and innovations as FilesAnywhere continues to add to its robust consumer and corporate offerings.
“As the original online file storage, sharing, and collaboration system, we’ve been adding hundreds of features to our pre-millennium application for 13 years,” says Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Shayne Mehringer. “It took nearly two years of development to create this modern and intuitive user interface capable of housing our industry-leading feature set.”
A beta version of the interface has been available for the past six months to current users, and their feedback was an integral tool in the development of the redesign. The classic interface will still be available for a limited time, but will eventually be phased out in order to focus on future developments.
For more information on the new interface visit the FilesAnywhere blog, or sign up for a free account at filesanywhere.com to explore it first-hand. Demo requests of the FilesAnywhere Private Site plans can also be made on the website, which provide businesses secure, flexible online file storage and document management for teams, including an administration console, custom site branding, and development and 24-7 dedicated support. As an added bonus to the updated look, all new accounts and account upgrades will receive a $20 discount when they choose the annual payment plan and use promo code JULY4FA until July 20.
Since 1999, FilesAnywhere has provided simple, mobile access to files, cloud backup, storage, collaboration, virtual data rooms, and branded file portals for both consumers and businesses. FilesAnywhere is a trademark of Officeware Corporation. Headquartered in Bedford, Texas, Officeware Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Immediatek, Inc. (IMKI), a Mark Cuban Company. For support and information call: 855-SYNC-NOW or 972-893-3301.