- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- VaultLogix Enables RMM Monitoring Cloud Backup, Recovery Through Continuum Posted on May 23, 2013
- BUMI Launches New HIPAA Secure Backup Service Posted on May 22, 2013
- SOS Online Backup Adds Distribution Program Managed by Central Web-Based Dasboard Posted on May 21, 2013
- Cloud Backup Firm VaultLogix Has Free Trial of MobilePlus Service Posted on May 15, 2013
- Backup That Adds New Platform for Unlimited File Storage and Music Streaming Posted on May 14, 2013
BackupAgent & Exabytes Partner on Cloud Backup
Delft, The Netherlands/Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July 10, 2012 --- BackupAgent, the leading provider of cloud backup software for service providers, and Exabytes, the leading Malaysian web hosting company, are announcing their partnership to start delivering cloud backup services of PC’s, laptops and servers throughout Asia.
Exabytes will provide cloud backup services to home users and SMB customers. All data will be stored in Exabytes’ datacenters in Malaysia. The services become available for existing and non-existing Exabytes customers. The service is fully automated from registration until backing up and restoring data from Exabytes’ cloud servers.
With BackupAgent’s cloud backup software, service providers can offer their customers automated cloud backup with several interesting features, such as backup of Microsoft Outlook, IE Favorites and Windows System state. It also comprise advanced backup of Microsoft Exchange Server, MS SQL Server and MySQL databases. BackupAgent client software is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd is the leading web hosting company that was founded on the principal of providing the best webhosting solutions to their customers. Chan Kee Siak, CEO of Exabytes, is excited about the partnership: “Exabytes strives to give the best service to its clients and we are delighted to release cloud backup in the Asian region. BackupAgent’s technology is best-of-breed: very feature-rich and extremely user-friendly. The company provides hands-on support, both technical and commercial and is dedicated to build the cloud backup business in Asia together, as a true partnership”.
“Exabytes operates in most Asian countries and is the largest hosting company in its home market; Malaysia. The high quality service and impressive growth figures of Exabytes match how we want our product to be represented in the Asian market”, said Roland Sars, CCO of BackupAgent.
BackupAgent was founded in 2005 and is privately held company with headquarters in Delft, The Netherlands. BackupAgent’s cloud backup technology is used by over 400 service providers, hosting companies and telcos in over 50 countries worldwide. BackupAgent was ranked 8th on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2010, the list of fastest growing technology companies. The company's growth is guaranteed by developing a unique innovative solution and a successful partner model. More about BackupAgent: http://www.backupagent.com/
Malaysia-based Exabytes offers a variety of Linux and Windows servers including dedicated servers, semi-dedicated servers, VPS and VPS Forex with a variety of CUP, RAM, storage and bandwidth options than can be managed or unmanaged. Their services include a variety of Web and email hosting and security plans for every size business. Ranked number one in Malaysia since 2005, the 10-year-old company serves more than 50.000 clients in 121 countries and manages over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains. More about Exabytes: http://www.exabytes.com/