- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- EVault Expands EMEA Operations and Cloud-Connected Backup Posted on June 11, 2013
- Novosoft's Handy Backup Now Integrated with Yandex.Disk Cloud Service Posted on June 7, 2013
- Tipper Tie Projects $100K Savings With Whitewater Cloud Backup Appliances Posted on June 6, 2013
- Veeam Survey: 85% of SMBs Have Problems with Backup and Recovery Posted on June 5, 2013
- Eclipse Internet Adds Online Backup to Cloud Portfolio Posted on June 4, 2013
AltDrive Secure Online Backup Joins PepperJam Exchange
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) July 09, 2012- AltDrive's™ new presence on the PepperJam Exchange allows for web publishers to benefit from AltDrive's online backup service by displaying images and text links in exchange for revenue sharing when it results in a conversion. AltDrive provides unlimited remote file backup so that recovery is achievable after a disaster. AltDrive's key competitors are Carbonite™, Mozy and Backblaze.
Most people and businesses do not back up their important data regularly or at all. They do not have the time, or it’s too expensive or complicated. But it happens too often - mistakes, computer viruses, negligence, fire, theft, hardware problems - when files are lost, often they cannot be recovered. With individuals that can mean loss of important documents or priceless photos and videos. For a business, that can mean loss of everything.
AltDrive addresses these backup concerns with a superb and inexpensive offering with many critical design and business features.
AltDrive provides a long free no-obligation trial so that potential customers can fully evaluate whether the service suits their needs. Unlimited remote storage is just $3.71 per month (annualized) for Home customers. An inexpensive utility style plan is offered for businesses on a budget. The customer software is dummy-proof and easy to signup, install and administer using wizards.
For information and a pictorial on how AltDrive works, visit: http://altdrive.com/how_it_works.html
AltDrive was designed for the paranoid. It uses a super strong AES-256 CTR mode data encryption cipher with a private key so that even AltDrive personnel cannot view customer's files - a must for savvy businesses. For convenience, home users can elect to have AltDrive manage the encryption key.
Pepperjam, founded in 1999, operates a next generation performance marketing network, which provides innovative tools and analytics to optimize the complex performance marketing channel.
Established in 2005, founded by a serial entrepreneur with security, scalability, and usability backgrounds, and located in Seattle, AltDrive's mission is to ensure that all computer data is securely backed up and versioned. The company is viable and debt free having been developed without outside investor capital. Visit http://altdrive.com for more information or to backup your computers.