- On the Line with SurDoc SurDoc's Marketing Director, Suzanne Duris is quick to point out that high fidelity online sharing, a robust platform and amazing technology make the company a formidable competitor.
- Your Guide to Online Backup Services Find helpful advice in selecting the best online backup provider.
- What is Online Backup? ...plus more frequently asked questions on Online Backup.
- Code42 Wins Golden Bridge Award for CrashPlan Enterprise Endpoint Backup Posted on October 30, 2013
- Asigra Cloud Backup Connector Appliance Now Shipping in Volume Posted on October 29, 2013
- Panda Cloud Drive Adds Backup for BlackBerry Devices Posted on October 25, 2013
- Gillware Online Backup Is Proud to Partner with iPatientCare Posted on October 24, 2013
- Vizant Technologies Doubles Server Backup Performance with Zetta.net's Cloud Platform Posted on October 23, 2013
AltDrive Online Backup Introduces No Restriction 30-Day Trial
Redmond, WA (PRWEB) December 07, 2012 - AltDrive Online Backup's 30-day trial will no longer have restrictions. Previously, during the 30-day free trial period all files were backed except music, videos and large files greater than 100 megabytes.
AltDrive is committed to facilitating online file backup and reducing the time to a full backup supports this goal. Unlike most online backup vendors, AltDrive does not require an extra non-default setting to enable backing up videos and large files.
Most people and businesses do not back up their important data regularly or at all. They do not have the time, or itís too expensive or complicated. But it happens - mistakes, computer viruses, negligence, fire, theft, hardware problems - when files are lost, often they cannot be recovered. With individuals that can mean loss of important documents or priceless photos and videos. For a business, that can mean loss of everything.
AltDrive provides unlimited remote storage for just $3.71 per month (annualized) for Home service customers. An inexpensive utility style plan is offered for businesses on a budget. The company offers a free 30-day trial with no credit card required.
AltDrive was designed for the truly paranoid. It uses a super strong independently audited AES-256 CTR mode data encryption cipher with a private key so that even AltDrive personnel cannot view customer's files - a must for savvy businesses. For convenience, home users can elect to have AltDrive manage the encryption key. Additionally, the company has located its storage assets in the secure Westin Building in Seattle where multiple levels of security are employed.
Established in 2005, founded by a serial entrepreneur with security, scalability, and usability backgrounds, and located in Seattle, AltDrive's mission is to ensure that all computer data is securely backed up and versioned. The company is viable and debt free having been developed without outside investor capital. Visit http://altdrive.com for more information or to backup your computers.